Friday, November 20, 2009

Critic of Design

One thing that I hate more than anything is an instructional design idea that is unfounded, then used. Often times I find that designers and managers pass idea's along to their employee's with the thought that this is the greatest design idea in the world. Let's run with it, let's design with it, and let's get grant money for it. I spend hours reading different reviews from different sites acknowledging these ideas and wonder, does anyone every say, "Hey, this is a waste of time and money". I hope this blog helps others evaluate and illuminate me with ideas that can be practical in instructional design. But I also hope to shed light on some of those misfortunate mistakes and provide possible resolutions.
Dr. Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment